1. I love nature. God's awesome work is just breathtaking. For our honeymoon we went to Yosemite and for our 5 year anniversary Mike surprised me with a trip to Niagara Falls. When I look at these magnificent beauties I wonder how anyone says there is no God.
2. I love children. Last year six ladies at our church had babies. This year those babies are now 1 year old and it is so much fun to watch them, to play with them, to just enjoy them. Praise the Lord for Children.
3. I love singing. I have great memories of singing. I think one of my favorite times was singing when we were in the car. Another favorite of mine is singing with my Mom and my sister. Normally I listen to my Mom and sing what she sings and Kathy (my sister) sings in harmony. She is very talented. I always love the way it sounds when she sings harmony.
4. I love God's grace, love and mercy that saved my soul. If it weren't for His grace, mercy and love for me I wouldn't be the person I am today. He opened my eyes so I could see I am a sinner, so I could repent and follow Him. Grace that is greater than all my sins!
5. I love making things... cooking, crafting...anything!
Here are the 5 people I tag... if you don't respond to the tag don't feel bad. I took almost 2 months before I responded.