Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shopping Weekend - Walmart

We went to Walmart on Friday night to pick up a few things. I got a GREAT deal on veggies. I had 2 printed $1 coupons for Green Giant Steamer frozen veggies. Walmart had those on sale for $1.23 a bag so I got 2 bags of veggies for 46 cents.

Mike was still shopping around looking at things, so I decided to do the same thing. I know, bad mistake right. Well I did get some good deals... you just have to keep telling yourself, "you have to spend money to save money" right :-)

I found a George Foreman grill (that I have been wanting for a while now) for only $15. I had looked at a few other stores and they were always $25 or more for the same size grill.

Then I found these really neat plastic plates, bowls and cups. The colors were awesome and I thought it would be nice to have when we wanted to do a cookout with family or friends. They were on sale for half off which made it a pack of 4 for $1. So I bought a pack of plates and bowls of each color purple, green, pink and blue. When I got to the cups I realized there were no green cups. I bought purple, pink and blue and I am hoping to get to another Walmart soon so I can find a pack of green cups which will then complete my new set of plastic dishes.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...