Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great Deal for Fireproof DVD




Family Christian Stores is having a prebuy offer - buy the Fireproof DVD now for $19.99 (retail $24.99) and receive the Fireproof Soundtrack, a $13.99 value and Love & Respect DVD Seminar, a $5 value, for FREE! We don't really live near a Family Christian Store so I went online to look around and I found out that this prebuy offer is actually good in stores AND online (but only while supplies last).

When I shop online I always go to ebates.com to see if I can get any money back while making my purchase but no luck. However, yesterday I learned about InboxDollars and I signed up for InboxDollars to read emails, do surveys and get paid. They ALSO offer money back when buying online so I looked and sure enough they give 3% back for Family Christian Store purchases. All I had to do is log into my InboxDollars account, search for Family Christian Stores, click on the link and make my order.

I was alittle nervous because sometimes shopping online you have to pay big bucks for shipping. Guess what?!? Family Christian Stores is running a special so shipping and handling was only $0.99 cents. Even if I lived close to a Family Christian Store it would cost me more than that on gas alone.

So to recap I got the Fireproof DVD, soundtrack, a seminar all for $19.99 + $0.99 S&H (plus tax but that depends on your area) and I will get a 3% credit in my InboxDollars account.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...