Thursday, November 6, 2008

Three Chicks on a Trip

I am home and getting back in the swing of things. I am very thankful for a husband who keeps everything clean while I am gone. I didn't come home to any clothes to wash and the kitchen was all cleaned up. Thank you Mike for making things so easy for me.

Mom and I flew out to Vegas the day after Mike's birthday. When we got to Vegas it was late but we still stayed up a while talking. There is always lots to do at Kathy's work, so Mom stayed really busy. I was able to bless them by having dinner ready for them when they got home.

After a long week of working and getting alot accomplished, Kathy took us on a 3 day cruise to Ensenada. What a great time of relaxing with Mom and Kathy.
Mom got to relax ~ which is a hard thing to get her to do.
We played hand and foot ~ we found the perfect table to use.
We went to La Bufadora(blow hole) and got to see some beautiful scenery.La Bufadora is also a flea market that has tons of shops selling sterling silver jewelry, vanilla, leather purses and lots of other hand crafted things. They had food vendors also and we were able to find churros. They were delicious but very greasy.
Thank you Kathy for the trip and everything else! You are a very sweet and giving sister!Another special treat when I go to Vegas is getting to eat some of Paul's things from Argentina. This was my breakfast one morning Peanut Butter and Dulce de Leche toast.
I also ate an alfajor ~ yummy

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...