Friday, May 22, 2009

Georgia Aquarium

Here are some pictures from our fun trip to the aquarium. Mike and I had a fabulous day together. We even got to see one of the fish tanks being cleaned out
These things are weird looking... they are called garden eels
I love how these pictures turned out. I guess the bright blue background it what makes it look so cool.
Lots and lots of fish... all different shapes, sizes and colors.
I had a hard time getting a picture of the top side of this shark but I still like this picture.
Mike and I watched a 3-D show at the aquarium, it reminded me of Finding Nemo.
This tank was set up for people to actually be able to put their hands in and touch the fish but not me... no thank you.
Isn't this a great looking guy :-)
Which way should I go?
There was a shrimp boat in the middle of the children's play area
They even have a snake... very beautiful bright green snake... of course I say beautiful because it is behind glass... not sure I would say that if it was in my yard.
Alligator? Crocodile? Well I am sure y'all know which they are... I don't remember.
Another shark that wasn't cooperating with me when I was taking pictures :-) stripes, stripes, and more stripes...
Another cool pictures (atleast I think so)
I had the hardest time getting this picture...there was alot of light reflecting off the glass for some reason.
Compare the size of the people to the size of some of these fish.... amazingly large fish!
I hope I didn't totally bombard you with too many pictures... I really enjoyed taking these pictures so I wanted to make sure I shared them.


3 comments:

Christie said...

Oh wow!!! We've wanted to go to the aquarium for a while now, but haven't made the trip yet. After seeing the pictures, we've got to go! :)

riTa Koch said...

Your photos are amazing!

EstarellasFamily said...

Pictures came out awesome. Would really like to visit the aquarium if we make it up there.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...