Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 19 ~ Project 365

Another week closer to my trip at the end of this month and I can't wait, however I have so much to get accomplished that I am overwhelmed.
Check out my garden :-) With all the rain we have been getting everything is growing so nicely.I am making 100 of these thank you cards as a wedding gift. I have about 25 more to make till I am done.Mike always has us remove our wedding rings when we go outside to work. I laid them on this washcloth and the camera was sitting right next to it so I took a picture.Anyone know what this is? It is in the middle of my rose bush.
Here is our rooster... isn't he beautiful!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms. Don't forget to stop by Sara's blog.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Yes, I love the rooster picture and the rings. What a neat idea!

sara said...

wow, 100 cards....that's a lot!!! But a GREAT gift!

Is that a spider web in the rose bush? Or those worms that you get in trees in the summer?

great week!

EstarellasFamily said...

Yes, "Freezer" is a very handsome little boy!!

Amy said...

great pictures this week!!

those cards are too cute; i cant believe you're making 100 of them! what a grea gift!!

is it a spider egg sac? i would only guess that from seeing charlottes web a thousand times as a kid. :)

and, yes, your rooster is beautiful; thats a great picture of him!

Tiffany said...

What a great rooster pic!!
Beautiful cards, they turned out wonderfully.

riTa Koch said...

You have a great eye for unique snapshots.
Couldn't believe the brightness of the washcloth. Now just cut out or draw a heart around the rings.
What are you growing?
Our trees, bushes, plants are trapped by those web-making spiders (?) every summer. Don't know it they would be the same as your invader.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...