Monday, March 21, 2011

My New Super Food

One month ago today I started drinking NatraBurst. I am happy to announce that I have lost 13 pounds so far.
When I can, I make a smoothie from skim milk, banana, berries and NatraBurst and I drink it as my dinner. It tastes delicious, I feel great, and it gets me one step closer to becoming healthy.
I have noticed that I am eating less and feeling full. I am getting my daily vitamins and nutrients from this drink and I have more energy.
I can honestly say it tastes great and I really look forward to drinking it.
I encourage you to look into it for yourself. If you have some weight to lose or not. If nothing else, this drink is a great way to get your daily vitamins naturally.

2 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Where do you get it?

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

The only way to buy NatraBurst is online. One24 is the company name. If you are interested you would just go to my sight http://zizzie.124online.com/ and put yourself on my waiting list. Then we can go from their. Just so you know, there is no contract or anything so if you decide to sign up and then after one month you dont want to do it anymore that is not a problem.

The container of NatraBurst is $60 + S&H. If you drink it once a day, it will last you a month.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...