Saturday, April 21, 2012

Missions Contributions

Some of you have asked about contributing money to help with my expenses for my missions trip. I tried to create a widget from Chip In to help make it easier to contribute but for some reason I just can't get it to show up on my blog. I see it on my computer but no one else seems to be able to see it.

 If you still feel led by the Lord to help with my missions trip cost, we may have to do it the old fashioned way and just mail a check. Sorry about the inconvenience.

If anyone has any ideas why the Chip In widget isn't working on my blog I am open to any help I can get.  Also - if you can see it, let me know.

Thanks and God Bless!

 

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...