Friday, April 13, 2012

P365 ~ Week 14

I am finally getting back into the swing of taking pictures each day, well at least for this week.  Of course I didn't do to well at posting them on time.  Oh well, maybe next time.

My last day dog sitting and therefore my last day enjoying this lovely walking park.
On to cat sitting and cleaning house.
 I got the spring cleaning itch and had the brilliant idea to change things up in my room.  I went to move the dresser and one of my favorite frames fell over and broke.  Sad!  Very sad!
 Kathy got an early birthday gift from Paul... the new iPad!
 After dog sitting and cat sitting and spring cleaning I am finally back to walking my normal route at home and since we have had such a warm winter all the bushes are in full bloom.... beautiful pink flowers everywhere...it brightens my walk.
 Melissa hosted our Ladies Bible study this week... and along her her fabulous home made bread, she also made up this scrumptious dessert.  Yummy!
Hope everyone's week went well!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...