Monday, April 6, 2009

Chicken Stuffing Bake

I was looking through a magazine I got in the mail while I was out of town and I found a recipe that sounded good. I had all the ingredients in stock so I decided to make it for lunch today. Mike loved it, so I am blogging the recipe to add it to my list.

Chicken Stuffing Bake
1 pkg. (6oz) stuffing mix
1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 can (10 3/4) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup sour cream
1 bag (16 oz) broccoli, thawed, drained

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and broccoli in a 13X9 baking dish; top with the stuffing.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

Makes 6 servings.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...