Monday, April 13, 2009

Project 365 ~ Week 15

The last day of our trip when we were finally at my brothers house in SC, we were all ready for some rest and relaxation. Kathy put chocolate masks on us and we watched a movie.Michael is always willing to participate :-)
While on our trip, Kathy introduced us to these delicious wraps that have 13 grams of fiber. For those of you who follow Weight Watchers points these wraps are huge and they are only 1 point. Since I have been home, I have used them at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
My breakfast one day this week... peanut butter and jelly all wrapped up. It was delicious and very filling.The weather this week was very strange. We had snow on Tuesday, beautiful days of sunshine and warm weather on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday was full of thunder, lightning, rain and wind. Thursday as I took Betsy for a walk I enjoyed the smell of fresh cut grass. I love that smell. It's so refreshing to me.
Friday was the end of my giveaway. This is what my winner Rebecca received. A 7X7 Creative Memories photo album, along with stickers, die cuts and page protectors. Everything she needs to make a photo album of her summer fun!Saturday we got to spend some time with friends. It was so sweet to watch Mendell laugh and laugh as the "tickle monster" tickled her.Sunday was Karsten's birthday and I wanted to make something really special for her. I ended up making this name frame. Happy Birthday Karsten!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Read Sara's blog to see how this past week went for other participants of Project 365!

8 comments:

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

Chocolate masks???!!!! ohmigoodness. This. I. Must. Try.

...I will have to look for these wraps. We use tortillas for everything in our kitchen. These look wonderful.

Your photo of fresh-cut-grass is making me so hungry for Spring weather.

Nice pictures this week!

Becky said...

Chocolate masks! No way!

I love the name frame... very creative and fun.

sara said...

chocolate masks sounds great!!! The only way my husband would participate is if he got to lick it off!! ha!

I have not seen those wraps, but am going to look for them. I love wraps and make them often!

Cathy said...

Chocolate masks? I'd have to eat rather than wear it! lol

Great pictures.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

You know I didn't even read the package to see if I could eat it or not. I don't think I would do a chocolate mask again. The smell drove me crazy...I would rather have a non scented mask on me... or maybe mint or something refreshing... but not chocolate.

Kim said...

Okay, I am a chocolate fiend, but a chocolate mask?! Come on, I want chocolate IN MY MOUTH, NOT MY FACE :-)

I love the smell of freshly mown grass, too. I especially love the smell of freshly mown "blue" grass which has a goodly amount of clover in it. Mmmmmmmm.

Fun photos this week. That name frame is a cool idea!

Dena said...

LOVE the framed name picture you made. Very creative! And laughter is one of my favorite sounds too. Great pictures!

riTa Koch said...

You didn't show the results of the chocolate mask treatment. Are they to promote laughter? Michael looks too funny!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...