Tuesday, June 9, 2009

swagbucks

Have you ever heard of swagbucks? Well I recently learned about it myself and I wanted to share it with you because this week they have a special for everyone who signs up. Use the code HAPPYHOUSEWIFECODE or MSMCODE when you sign up and you will receive 6 swagbucks instead of 3. This is a limited time special so be sure to sign up today.

Just go to swagbucks and sign up for free, download the tool bar and search, search, search. That is all you have to do. I don't know about you but I am always doing searches on google.com. Well now I can do searches through my swapbucks toolbar and I can win swagbucks. Eventually when you save enough, you can redeem the swagbucks for gift cards to Amazon, Target, iTunes, Starbucks and many more prizes.

Another great way to earn swagbucks is by referring people to sign up, but why wouldn't you want to share this great way of earning something free by doing something you already do.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...