Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ First Week of June

Breakfast
Fruit
  • Peaches
  • Pineapple
  • Apples
  • Bananas
Lunch/Dinner
I am actually going to clean out the freezer this week. When I go on trips I normally fill the freezer with homemade meals for Mike. The freezer is about half full with those meals so I think I am going to take this week and work on those. This way I can focus on getting some projects done around the house and I don't have to worry about what to make. At the end of this week Mike's daughter and son in law will be coming to visit. I will make Taco Salad Saturday night to eat with them.

If you want some more great recipe ideas, visit orgjunkie for Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...