Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anyone Looking To Rent?

Mike and I spent Friday at my parent's townhouse cleaning the carpet and doing touch up work on the walls. The place is up for rent right now so if anyone knows of a good renter looking for a lovely place to call home in Acworth GA please let me know. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1 car garage townhouse with an awesome kitchen (in my opinion that is the most important room in a house)There is even a community pool and play ground area to enjoy!

Please pray with me that soon someone will rent this house and take good care of it while living there.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...