Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mike's Family Visit

I am finally able to spend some time posting pictures from the last 3 weeks. Mike's Mom, Sister (Maureen) and her 2 kids (Roger and Megan) came for a visit. We had a great time with them and now I just want to share some of the pictures that we took during the visit.
This post is random pictures, tomorrow I will share pictures from our adventure at the aquarium.

Uncle Michael and Roger putting the flag up.I was washing dishes when Roger decided he wanted a picture of us "girls". Roger actually takes great pictures. His Mommy must have taught him.Roger and Megan enjoying their breakfast
Here are some great black and white photos that Maureen took. Uncle Michael being goofy! I have a feeling that Roger probably took this picture too.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...