Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Relationship

I have been thinking a lot about my personal relationship with God.  I've been meditating on Revelation 3:15-16 that says I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

My desire is to have a heart on fire for the Lord and not to become lukewarm.

I am thinking of using my blog to track and to share what I am reading and what I am learning.  I don't communicate that well with my words and I am not a superior writer like most who have blogs but I feel like my blog needs to take this new turn.

To be honest, I have a hard time being "real" on my blog because I worry I may say something wrong.  But my focus is wrong because I should not be worried of what other's think, I should be focused on God and God alone.  When I am weak He shows me His strength. Through my weakness He is glorified!

II Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. "

So I hope you stay with me as I take my blog in a new direction.  I pray you see Christ reflected in my life.

1 comment:

riTa Koch said...

Looking forward to following your journey and learning from and with you.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...