Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Verse

Become a OneVerse Partner

Today I came across this website called One Verse. As I read about it I was reminded how blessed I am to have a Bible in my own language that I can read. Truth be told I probably have 3 or 4 Bible's that are different translations but still they are all in my language.


I know that probably everyone has gotten their Christmas gifts already but I thought that their Gift-a-Verse program was a wonderful idea. We in America have so much stuff.  Most of the time, we don't even appreciate the things we do have.  This would be a wonderful tradition to start as a family.  Buy a verse in the Bible to be translated in another language.

I encourage you to check out their website and even if you don't give this year, keep it in mind as a new tradition for next year.  Also, be praying for this organization.  That they may be blessed to complete the translation of the Bible in many languages in 2012.

To God Be The Glory!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...