Friday, December 23, 2011

A Woman After God's Own Heart

I really enjoy reading books written by Elizabeth George.  I find that they are easy to read and comprehend, yet they are very convicting to me.

I am going to keep notes on my blog so they are easily accessible for me to refer back to them.
I borrowed the book A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George from a friend so while I'm dog sitting I'm going to read through it and take good notes.

Each chapter's notes will be a separate post on my blog.  I warn you now it may just be quotes of things that touched me while reading.  I encourage you to read the book for yourself.  It will be a HUGE blessing!

I would love to hear from you if you've read this book and want to share some of your thoughts on how it has changed you and your personal walk with the Lord.

God Bless!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...