Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. _____________ feels great.
2. The solution is _________.
3. __________ fall asleep.
4. How about _____________.
5. ______________ is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine ________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


--------------------------------------------------

1. Completing a project feels great.
2. The solution is perseverance.
3. Most nights as soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.
4. How about I start working on my next project.
5. A family cruise is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine spending time with your family while cruising the ocean.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family game night, tomorrow my plans include going home to my wonderful husband and Sunday, I want to go to church!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...