Monday, June 28, 2010

Missions Monday ~ Update


Time has been flying by and I haven't written a Missions Monday post in forever. So sorry about that.

Lots of changes going on.
  • The Gates family is now serving in Egypt. They reached full support and this month headed out to Egypt. Please pray as they settle in to their new home. Follow them on their blogs ~ David's blog and Beth's blog. It's always an encouragement to me to see how much they love the Lord. I am constantly challenged about my own walk with the Lord.
  • The Tolson family is preparing to go to China. They are still in the process of gathering support however they are planning on being at their goal and flying to China in 42 days. Pray that a few more churches join in on supporting this family. Follow them on their blog.

I am heading out of town Wednesday, but I do plan on working on Missions Monday to be more consistent.

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...