Sunday, June 13, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 24

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

I'm home from South Carolina and I'm ready to get lots done here at home. I have some BIG projects that I need to complete before I am back to traveling again. You see, my sister is flying me out to Las Vegas for 2 weeks with her. While I am there we are going on another cruise - a gift from her boss. Right now though it's time to get to work. This coming week is going to be a physically intensive week for me as I work on my projects. Please pray for me!
Sunday
We celebrated Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary... went to Olive Garden after church and enjoyed a delicious meal together as a family!
Monday
home grown onions... yummy!
Tuesday
Mom is always trying new recipes... she loves cooking and baking... and she is awesome at it!
Wednesday
Rachel has learned how to play hand and foot...she does a great job too... she beat me twice
Thursday
We took Rachel to a local coffee shop to introduce her to the joy of sitting in a big comfy chair, reading and drinking coffee. Of course she wouldn't try any of my coffee instead she drank her lemonade.
Friday
Mom and I got everything accomplished that she wanted to while I was visiting. This is one of the projects... we stained this garbage can. It turned out beautifully and she was very happy with it.
Saturday
Spent the day on the road so I don't have a picture for today but I did get a chance to post my new button that my brother made for me. Would you be so kind as to grab my button and post it on your blog?


Now I am heading on over to Sara's blog to read how everyone else's week went.

6 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Elizabeth - thanks for stopping at my blog! I have a photo blog as well, where I did the 365 challenge last year. I am still taking pictures, but don't post them every day.
I haven't played hand and foot for years. What a fun game!

He & Me + 3 said...

Never heard of hand and foot. Hmmm Love card games though.

That garbage can did turn out nice. Love the roses.

sara said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one that is going on 2 cruises in one year....I don't feel so bad now!! :)

I want to learn hand and foot, but I need some one to teach me in person. I just can't understand it from the directions....I know, I'm challenged.

Tori said...

Pretty roses! Whatever is cooking in there looks yummy! My in-laws play a card game called hands and feet. Wonder if it is the same?
Will be praying you get your projects done!
Have a great week!!

Madonna said...

I once tried to do the project 365 but didn't make it through. I think if I would have done as you do and post a week at a time, I would probably have done much better. I might check this out again. I haven't ever heard of hand and foot but googled it so now I will try it out. Thanks for sharing.

The Davidson Den said...

This may sound like a dumb question, but how do you know when to pick an onion???

Glad you got to go visit your parents and celebrate with them. I'm sure that was special to them. I'm impressed with the stained garbage can. I'm somewhat scared of staining. It seems more difficult to me than just slapping a coat of paint on something. Am I wrong?

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...