Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 20

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Oh my goodness... I can't believe I am three weeks behind on my Project 365. How did that happen? Now it's time to catch up. The week before vacation started I worked on getting ready for vacation - packing, cleaning the house and using the food in the fridge. I had some extra time during the week so I worked on making some cards. I promise to get some new card sets posted on Etsy within the next month.
Monday
I was summoned to Jury Duty which got me a little worried since I was heading for vacation at the end of the week but God worked it all out. I was dismissed after they selected a group for the jury.

Tuesday
Because we were going to be on our cruise for our anniversary, I chose today to be make a special meal and watch our wedding DVD that Mike gave me for Christmas this past year. I want to make it a tradition for us to watch our wedding DVD each year on our anniversary. Such a great reminder of the vows we made to each other!

Wednesday
I made some cards that can be used for wedding, anniversary, engagement or even as a wedding invitation card. They were really fun to make!
Thursday
I got this card idea from my favorite card website - SCS. It didn't turn out exactly like I thought it would but it works!


Friday
I was so exited about starting my vacation that I totally forgot to take a picture!


Now I am heading on over to Sara's blog to read how everyone else's week went.

4 comments:

Mike and Elizabeth Williams said...

Elizabeth: you are extremely talented and a loving wife.

I Love You!

rita said...

I remember your anniversary on my birthday and also how Grandpa got the hiccups and couldn't go...
I've never had to remain for actual jury, always dismissed.

Karen said...

Good pictures...the cards are very nice!

Kathy said...

those wedding announcements are cute. I will have to let Lana see them since she may be getting married soon.
I will let you know what she thinks.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...