Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4th of July Cruise

Here are pictures from my birthday cruise....enjoy!

I love sitting next to a window on a cruise ship...just watching
Look at all those Coke points...that's right... I collect Coke points!

We headed up to the top deck to watch us sail away

The US Coast Guard sending us off I really like the decorations on the Carnival Paradise ship
Library/Game Room
This was Ana's first cruise...she enjoyed eating ice cream any time of the day Always love the animals...
They are so cute!
We taught Ana how to play hand and foot Happy Independence Day!
Kathy has been on 10 cruises so she gets perks from Carnival... one little perk these cute little Petit Fours
La Bufadora (the blow hole)This lady paints with her fingernail... it was very interesting to watch her create such beautiful art I was very surprised to see some Amish families also visiting the blow hole. This cruise was great but the awesome news is next month I will be taking this cruise again with Kathy, Paul, Mom and Dad.

5 comments:

Mari said...

Lucky you to go, and then be able to go again! Looks fun!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Oh, what fun!
That is so neat you get to go again!!:)

Blessings to you...

McKenzie~

riTa Koch said...

Yes, you are lucky!
Seems to be the family vacation of choice.
You all should volunteer on Logos Hope (OM's ship)!

Karen said...

How very nice...you are blessed!

Marcy said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Sounds like you had a great time! What are coke points?
To answer your questions on my blog... NO, I didn't even come close to getting my summer goals done! I am trying to just be happy that I got a few of them done. I still want to paint one more piece of furniture. I am hoping when it cools off this fall we can do some inside painting (of walls.)
thanks for sending the link to sell books. Sometimes it doesn't mean as much to make a ton of money as to just get them out of the way! I will have to check it out!
Hope you enjoy your next cruise!

Marcy

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...