Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ebates + Restaurant.com = GREAT DEALS

I don't know how long this deal is going to last so don't wait too long.

Get 15% electronic rebate + 80% off Restaurant.com certificates.... here is how you do it...
  1. Go to Ebates and log in or create an account if you are a first time user
  2. From the Ebates site - click on Restaurant.com
  3. Select all the certificates you would like to purchase
  4. Go to Check out - use promotion code BIG and receive 80% off your total

I just bought 5 certificates for a total of $5.20 which actually gives me $65 worth of certificates for the restaurants I selected.

In addition to that great deal, just for going to Ebates first and clicking on Restaurant.com from their site, I will also receive a 15% electronic rebate. Since I only spent $5.20 I will receive $0.78 for my ebates. Of course, the more certificates you order, the more ebates you will receive also.

Be sure to take advantage of this awesome deal. I would have bought more but were we live there aren't many eating places so 5 certificates is actually alot for me.

Hope you get in on these great savings!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...