Monday, August 2, 2010

Declutter Challenge ~ July

I know the last time I posted anything regarding the declutter challenge was for the month of April. What can I say, life has been busy.

This month however is going to be a HUGE month for me in regards to decluttering the house. The next two weekends I am having a garage sale. I have gone through my books, my clothes, my craft room, my kitchen cabinets and this week I hope to go through some things in the basement.

Please pray for good weather, lots of customers and many, many sales! I hope next month to post that I have met my goal of decluttering 730 items :-)

Thanks to Amy at The Finer Things for hosting this much needed challenge.

1 comment:

riTa Koch said...

Happy sales to you!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...