Saturday, February 28, 2009

Project 365 ~ Week 9

Here is a picture of what I watched a few hours in Las Vegas before I flew home. I had a great trip and I think I am finally back to a normal sleep schedule.
We stopped for gas one day this week and I had the camera with me so I decided to take a picture of Mike cleaning the windshield. Every time we fill the car with gas Mike washes the front windshield. Rain, snow, wind, heat... doesn't stop him
This is the last meal I enjoyed with my parents before they moved to South Carolina over the weekend.
Mike decided to buy himself a new toy. Here he is with two of his favorite toys: laptop and new cell phone.

Mike's daughter is getting married this coming weekend in Florida so we did some shopping for wedding gifts.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...