Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 8 of Project 365

Another whirlwind week but here are some pictures to help you get up to date with what has been going on in my life.
I arrived in Vegas on Sunday night. Monday we went and got our nails done. Kathy and I had pedicures and Trinity had a manicure. I think this was her first manicure and it was so funny to watch her sit there like a pro and have them done.
When she was all done she had these bright green (I think glow in the dark) nails with white flowers on them. She loved it... she walked around admiring her hands all day long.
Tuesday we ended up driving Paul to work. On the way to California the view was gorgeous. All of the mountains had some snow on them but a few mountains were all white. This picture below was taken driving down the highway with the window up...i think it turned out great. I love how the cloud was hovering over top of the mountain.
By the end of the week we were all so ready for the weekend we decided to have a girls night out. Paul decided it sounded like fun so he crashed the party :-) We did have a good time at RE Tapas. After dinner we went to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic which I thought was a cute movie. So all in all, Friday night was a blast.
Saturday we went to a French bakery and had bacon, egg and cheese croissants. This is how it was served to us. The croissant was soooo delicious. I even ate some of the salad even though it was breakfast. The salad dressing was a lemon dressing and it was very good. These type of bakeries are a huge weakness for me. I am so glad I don't have any around where I live.
Saturday afternoon I got my hair cut and styled and we went to the Stratosphere for dinner and Cirque Du Soleil after. This is a picture of the dessert we got. It was all chocolate... too much for me but a true chocoholic would have no problem eating it all.
Cirque Du Soleil show we watched "O" was at the Bellagio hotel. We walked through the gardens which are always beautiful. Here is a picture of a lovely orchid they had. The gardens were decorated in Chinese New Year fashion so it had pandas made out of plants.
Sunday was a complete day of rest which was much needed. Monday I flew home. Here I am at the airport watching the luggage containers being put into the airplane.

So now you are all up to date with my life. I will try to be more on time with next weeks Project 365 pictures.

1 comment:

sara said...

oh my word that chocolate looks divine!!!!

what a great week!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...