Thursday, February 12, 2009

Using Only ONE Word

I got this email from my sister a few weeks ago but I forgot all about it until I was cleaning out my emails tonight. It is really hard to only use one word answers.

Where is your cell phone?
bed
Your significant other?
Mike
Your hair?
blonde
Your mother?
awesome
Your father?
inteligent
Your favorite thing?
family
Your dream last night?
none
Your favorite drink?
coffee
Your dream/goal?
motherhood
What room are you in?
kitchen
Your hobby?
stamping
Your fear?
snakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
country
Where were you last night?
church
Something that you aren't?
brunette
Muffins?
blueberry
Wish list item?
flash
Last thing you did?
eat
What are you wearing?
pajamas
TV?
none
Your pets?
Betsy
Friends?
many
Your life?
complete
Your mood?
excited
Missing someone?
always
Drinking?
soda
Your car?
Chevy
Something you're not wearing?
hat
Your favorite store?
Walmart
Your favorite color?
purple
When is the last time you cried?
yesterday
Where do you go over and over?
church
My favorite place to eat?
Shane's
Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
cabin

Please join me in this game if you're up for the challenge. It's not as easy as you might think!

1 comment:

Lhoyt said...

I'm not even going to try that! Too much like Scattergories.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...