Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm so thankful to have you as my father.  The older I get the more I realize what a blessing it was to be raised in a Christian home, being taught about God's love at a very young age.  And now, I love being able to come to you with any Bible questions I have.  You are always ready, willing and able to answer my questions and I greatly appreciate that.  I pray today that you will feel loved and appreciated because you are LOVED and APPRECIATED. Happy Birthday Dad...I love you very much!

2 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Great tribute!

Lhoyt said...

Thank you, Lizzie! I hope the Lord will make me worthy of those words of tribute. The desire is there, but I know myself well enough to realize how many times I fall short. Only He can work in me BOTH to will and to do His good will.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...