Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seasons in Life

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
          a time to be born and a time to die,
          a time to plant and a time to uproot,
          a time to kill and a time to heal,
          a time to tear down and a time to build,
          a time to weep and a time to laugh,
          a time to mourn and a time to dance,
          a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
          a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
          a time to search and a time to give up,
          a time to keep and a time to throw away,
          a time to tear and a time to mend,
          a time to be silent and a time to speak,
          a time to love and a time to hate,
          a time for war and a time for peace.

-----------------------------------

I find myself in a new season in life.  No longer being a help meet to Mike and no longer having Mike to lead me, I want my time and my focus to be on God.  A time to focus on deepening my relationship with my Lord.  A time to serve Him and be used of Him.  A time to be molded by Him.  And a time of peace knowing I'm in His will.
  What season of life are you in? 

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...