Friday, January 14, 2011

52 Weeks

This week I came across two challenges that I want to join. I am joining now and going forward you will see posts on how I am progressing on these projects.


  • I'm An Organized Junkie is hosting 52 weeks of organization
  • Can you imagine what the house is going to look like after 52 weeks of focusing on organizing something in the house?
  • I am so excited!

  • Mimi's Memories is hosting 52 Weeks, 52 Letters challenge.
  • I totally agree with Mimi's statement "I feel like handwritten letters are a dying art". I probably mail out more cards than most people because of course I enjoy making cards and sending them out to friends and family.
  • I look forward to blessing more people this year with hand made cards that have hand written messages in them.

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

I am working on the 52 week challenge also and have knocked off a few things because of the two ice days we had.

MiMi said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I am glad that you have decided to join in with the letter-writing project for 2011. I think it is going to be a very rewarding experience for all of us.

How neat that you make your own cards! That makes your notes even that much MORE special! I'm headed over to check them out now...

Thanks again!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...