Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 16

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

This week flew by and was much better than last week was for me.

Monday
Finished up another stack of cards that I started 2 years ago but for some reason never finished them. Now they are all done and I am very happy about that! In the weeks to come, I hope to finish many other projects.
Tuesday
My girls day out for this week. We had a fabulous time.
Wednesday
Oops, I spent the day cleaning and organizing and totally forgot to take a picture.

Thursday
I spent most of my day cleaning Mike's office. I wanted to do a deep cleaning since he was away. Now I can keep it up and do another deep cleaning next spring.
Friday
If you don't know me very well, you may not know that I don't like to drive. Because Mike and I go everywhere together, Mike always drives. I haven't driven in over a year so this was a big deal for me to drive Mike's truck.
Saturday
After a long 2 weeks away, Mike is finally home. We spent the day running errands and just spending time together. Mike got new glasses while he was in Colorado. He found some nice Oakley frames.
Now I am heading on over to Sara's blog to read what everyone else accomplished this week.

11 comments:

Tori said...

You have been a busy lady! Good for you and all of your cleaning and organizing!!
Have a super week and enjoy Mike being back home!

McCrakensx4 said...

Lots of bloggy friends have been cleaning and organizing this week...I really need to do that in my garage...sometimes I feel like one of those hoarders on TLC! Glad that your hubby is back safe and sound!

sara said...

yum! I love fondue!!!

really? you haven't driven in over a year? I can't imagine! Seems like I live in my car most times.

Lisa said...

You haven't driven in a YEAR? Wow. That is something. my husband and I need a little more space than that. :)

Good for you for doing all that organizing...such a good feeling!

We went to the Melting Pot for my husband's bday. Love that place!

RaD said...

I know how it feels to get behind the wheel again after a long time not driving. My husband does most of the driving too which is fine by me!

Glad your hubby is home. I'd have a hard if mine was gone for two weeks too.

Amy said...

Did you like taking the truck out for a spin?? I know how it is when our routine gets thrown out of whack and the things we are used to aren't there...glad things are back to "normal". Hope you like the scrabble game, I am having so much fun!

Rebecca Jo said...

I'd put a straw in that cheese! :)

The Bug said...

Love those cards! I say this EVERY WEEK - but I really do need to get back to card making. Darn blogging takes up all my time :)

riTa Koch said...

Good photos, good week, sobrina!
Especially good to have your Mike back!

H-Mama said...

I'm completely distracted by no driving in a year. ;) Hubs usually drives when he's home too. So nice... especially when he fills up my gas tank too. Love those men! ;)

A good cleaning feels so good when it's done... doesn't it?

Ladynred said...

Lovely set of photos. You have been very busy cleaning. Spanking clean!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...