Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 17

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
I can't believe how fast this week flew by and I think next week will go even faster. Things are just busy, busy, busy.

Monday
Mike and I went to visit our friend Elaine who was in the hospital after emergency surgery.

Tuesday
Had fun watching my friend's little kiddos...they always amaze me with their imagination

Wednesday
Worked on Mother's Day, Anniversary and Birthday cards
Thursday
Betsy and I have enjoyed lots of walks this week.<> Friday
Always good to have birthday cards on hand... I was playing around with the Paint Prints stamp set but I never really made a card that I really liked. I tried different styles, colors, layouts but none of them were that great.
Saturday
It rained all day and Mike was on call so we spent most of the day watching NCIS Season 1 and for dinner we ordered Papa Johns delivery.
I am heading to Sara's blog to do some blog reading.

9 comments:

sara said...

Hope your friend is doing okay.

your cards are always so beautiful! I wish I had some of that creativity!!!

I have not had papa john's in so long...I love their garlic butter! And I am a HUGE fan of NCIS!!!

RaD said...

I think your cards look wonderful! I don't have that kind of talent, so I'm a little jealous :)

Hope your friend is doing better after surgery.

He & Me + 3 said...

The cards are so beautiful. I wish I were so talented. Yum to papa johns and movies. Sounds like a perfect day to me. I think Stunt Man has those same goggles.

McCrakensx4 said...

Busy week...looks like nice weather there...like that shadow pic! Hope your friend is doing ok and we love papa john's pizza...YUM!

Tori said...

More gorgeous cards!! I would love to spend a day with you and learn how! Nothing better on a rainy day than pizza and a movie.
BTW, Time Travelers Wife was ok. I thought it would be sappier.

riTa Koch said...

I hope you are selling your cards.
I need to check out your website.
Do you have mixed packets?

Jhari said...

Can't stop but leave a comment re Papa John's Pizza. I love their garlic sauce... hhhmmmm... makes me feel like ordering over the phone now, hehe!

The Bug said...

I like pizza of any kind - yum! And Dr. M & I love NCIS.

I LOVE the superhero! What are his superpowers? If they have anything to do with that screwdriver then we could use him at our house LOL.

The Davidson Den said...

So sweet of you to watch your friends kids. He looks like quite a character!!

Love Wednesday's card design. Something about those pink flowers...

Ah...pizza delivery. What would we do without it??

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...