Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 14

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
To all of you wondering about the laundry soap from last week... I have only used it in one load so far but it worked great...clothes looked clean. I am really excited to start saving lots of money on laundry detergent.
Monday
This is the card of the week. It's ready to go with Mike on his 2 week trip to Colorado. I sure will miss him but I am planning on staying real busy with cleaning my craft room.
Tuesday
Beautiful Day = Park Time
Wednesday
My grandmother gave me some seeds at Thanksgiving and I have now planted them in cups inside the house... in a few weeks or so I will plant them outside but they are looking good so far.
Thursday
After mowing the lawn for the first time this season, Mike decided to shave his hair all off. He said it hadn't been that short since boot camp.
Friday
I am finally getting things completed from my list of things that I have always wanted to try to make... last week it was laundry soap and this week it was peanut butter...easy and yummy!
Saturday
Another beautiful day outside...Mike took a truck full of people to a park and played kick ball.
I hope all of you have had a fabulous Easter Sunday celebrating our risen Savior! Now I am heading on over to Sara's blog to read how everyone else's week went.

8 comments:

sara said...

looks like a great week!

love the card!

homemade PB...yum!!!

riTa Koch said...

Great card! Yes, keep busy this week, and enjoy the opportunity and the different pace.
What plants are those?
Was makinng peanut butter on your list?

The Bug said...

I want to know what plants those are too. I have some tomato seeds I need to get started (I got one of those Topsy Turvy things to try this year).

Tori said...

Great week!
What else is on your list to make? Homemade PB is always yummy!
Your cards are always great!
Have a super week!

Kim said...

Card is too cute :-)
I'm anxious to start our winter garden. What all are you planning to grow this year?
Ivan kept his hair super short the year we were in Africa. I just set the clippers on the lowest setting and went to it :-) Kept him cool, which is what Mike is aiming for I'm guessing.
Add anything to the peanuts to make p.b.?
Have a wonderful week!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I planted tomatoes and peppers...not really sure which I took a picture of but it's one of those...
I have a long list of things to try to make... lots of recipes or even things like making homemade cream of chicken/mushroom soup.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great pics! I don't think I've ever made homemade peanut butter. How neat! :D

The Davidson Den said...

Oooh. Mike's hair is definitely. short. That oughta keep him cool for mowing throughout the summer. :)

I'd love to make homemade peanut butter...I've just GOT to get myself a food processor. Can you believe I've made it through ten years of marriage without one?!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...