Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Melting Pot Experience

Rebecca and I had another girls day out today and what a great day it was! We started by getting manicures and pedicures. It was so relaxing and wonderful! After lunch we did some clothes shopping. Rebecca found some fabulous outfits. Then we headed to the Melting Pot.

This was Rebecca's first experience at the Melting Pot
(can you see the steam going up from the pot)
The cheddar cheese fondue is my favorite. I could go to the Melting pot just for this. One day I am going to try and make this cheddar cheese fondue at home.
The surf and turf was delicious... my favorite was the curry and teriyaki sauce mixed together
And then it was time for dessert...
My fav was strawberries dipped in chocolate... yummy!

Thanks so much Rebecca for a wonderful day and delicious and special dinner! The rest of my week is going to fly by and Mike will be home! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Mary said...

That fruit & chocolate looks yummy!

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time...my DIL LOVES the Melting Pot...I have never been there....

EstarellasFamily said...

My absolute FAVORITE place to eat! Jean like it too, but says why do we have to pay so much to cook our own food.....lol.

Maggie said...

Our anniversary is coming up. This would be a great place to go! Never been there. Though, we did buy one of those contraptions for home but it did not work out. So, we save the experience for those special events in life. :)))

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...