Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Random Dozen in April

I have missed the last few Random Dozen and I am really not sure why... I guess things have just been busy. Today I made sure I got this done early so another week wouldn't go by.

1. Define a great relationship.

One that you can be yourself and still be accepted

2. What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?

Sonic Route 44 Strawberry Limeade... yum

3. What is your favorite breed of dog?

Labrador Retriever

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

I guess I would say South Carolina because that is where most of my family lives right now

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

Nothing

6. Who's the funniest person you know?

Mike... he always says his goal is to make me laugh every day

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?

No... with Mike being gone it just isn't the same

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?

Mike... he left Monday for 2 weeks of training so he has been on my mind alot

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY

If I am eating out I choose fried most of the time... but if I am cooking at home I prefer grilled because I don't like how the house smells after frying something

10. Are you afraid of the dark?

Yes and No... most of the time I am fine but with Mike gone I do get alittle paranoid and if Betsy starts barking it only makes things worse

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A Mom

12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would you choose?

Christian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the word you have chosen to use to describe yourself!

I too get worried when I am alone at night and the dogs barking here make it worse as well!

Kathy said...

Wow...I wish I'd have thought of that one word to describe myself...good for you for thinking of that first! ((hugs)) Kathy

Karen said...

Enjoyed reading your list....

Marcy said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the laundry soap that is safe to eat! That would be a smart thing around my house with little Malachi! :>) I have wanted to get "Created to be His Help Meet" for a while now. You will have to share more about it on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Great list. Nice answers!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...