Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Better Late Than Never

It took me a long time to get my craft room cleaned and organized; so I guess it would only be
fitting that it takes me forever to get the pictures posted.

Before
The room has looked worse than this in the past but I couldn't find the pictures to prove it so you will just have to take my word for it My first step was to empty out the room...
...the entire room
After
All the bags/containers in this closet are empty and ready to be used or sold
I even hung up some pictures which was well overdue The 2 big plastic containers actually have garage sale items in them so they will be gone in a few months My working table... I hope to keep this somewhat clean at all times... we will see how I do

My nice clean and organized craft room makes me feel so good!

3 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Elizabeth,
The room looks GREAT!! I can attest to the clutter people.
WOW! Great job!!

Wanna come tackle my house next?!?!

Luv ya,
Allison

riTa Koch said...

I am very impressed!
When are ya' comin' over?

EstarellasFamily said...

Great Job! I could use your help with some toys down here.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...