Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gratituesday ~ My Husband

Yesterday Mike left for 2 weeks of training in Colorado. As much as I would have loved to go with him, I had to stay home to take care of the chickens and Betsy.

As soon as he left yesterday I already missed him. It just isn't the same in the house without him but I know God will watch over and protect me.


Mike is an amazing husband and I am so thankful God has blessed me with him. I don't even know where to start in telling you what makes Mike so wonderful. In the past few years he has grown spiritually and it is so exciting to see how God is working in him.

I pray I never take for granted the blessing God has given me in Mike.

I love you Mike and pray these next two weeks go by quickly so we can be together again soon!

Thank you Lord for my husband!

Thanks to Laura @ Heavenly Homemaker for hosting Gratituesday.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...