Thursday, April 1, 2010

Declutter Challenge ~ March

Well it's that time again...now to recap the month and how much decluttering I did. My total number of decluttered items for January and February combines is 239.

Here is my list for March:
3 mugs - garage sale
1 glass - broke/thrown out
4 placemats - garage sale
4 napkin rings - garage sale
1 hot pad - garage sale
7 CDs - given away
2 shirts - garage sale
25 hangers - trash
50 stamp sets - sold
1 art piece - sold
2 books - garage sale
4 DVDs - SwapA DVD
1 chair - sold
March total - 105
The first quarter of the year is done and looking back at all I have decluttered I say I am doing pretty good. Next month I am tackling my craft room while Mike is out of town for two weeks. We will see how well I do at decluttering my craft supplies.
Thanks to Amy at The Finer Things for hosting this much needed challenge.

3 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Just today i remembered your decluttering goals and post.
I am not as organized as to post a list yet, however, your project has me ever working toward similar goals and with good results! I was able to give away a big box of Spanish teaching materials that I had used so much, had so many memories, were so special to me that they were hard to get rid of. But, I found a lady who is teaching and needed materials and she is very creative and will use them!
We have a lot of mate stuff to get our of our house. I was able to give some to your dad!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great job! :D Decluttering is so freeing. :D

Laura said...

Good Job!!

I want to have a garage sale soooo bad I can taste it! Too bad we live in an Apartment... gotta find a family member to let us hijack their driveway for a weekend!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...