Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


ffi


1. In 1992, I was _____________.
2. _________ laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you __________, with what you __________, where you __________.
4. _____________ is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me ______________.
6. ________ that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

-----------------------------------------

I have been busy cleaning my craft room but I wanted to take a little break to do some blogging. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

1. In 1992, I was starting high school.

2. Children are full of laughter and smiles.

3. Do what you are led to do by God, with what you have been blessed with, where you are right now in life.

4. With my wonderful husband is where I'd like to be.

5. The trees and flowers are telling me it's springtime.

6. I am tired of some stuff that just keeps going on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my craft room project, tomorrow my plans include getting together with a friend (Lord willing) and Sunday, I want to worship the Lord!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

I love your #3. I am thankful for #5. I agree with th eproblem of #6.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jhari said...

Your #4 is so sweet ;)
Btw, I included you on my blog list and followed your blog too. Can we exchange links?

achildoftheking said...

Great fill-ins Zizzie. You can find me here today.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

# 3 is so right on. We don't do enough of staying in the "right now." Thanks for visiting. I teach sewing, would love to give you some lessons. Have a peaceful weekend.

Karen said...

I enjoyed reading your answers....

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...