Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Abigail Miller

Back in September when I attended Becoming a Woman of Spiritual Passion Conference I was introduced to Abigail Miller and her music. She provided the special music for the conference and she did a wonderful job. I bought 2 CDs from her that day. One I took home right away and the other one was her new release that wasn't even out yet.
Yesterday in the mail I got her new CD Unfamiliar Grace. If I had to pick a favorite I would have to say He Let Her Come and Unfamiliar Grace are my 2 favorite songs on the CD but really they are all so good I even hate to single out those two songs.
Check out her website www.abigailmiller.com. You can read all about her and you can even invite her to come sing at your church.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...