Friday, December 19, 2008

Picture Tag Game

I have been tagged by Kathy to play a picture tag game.

Here are the rules of the game:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

I am on my new laptop so I don't have many pictures on it yet. However my 4th folder is my Zizziecards folder that currently has some Christmas card pictures. The 4th picture in the folder was this card of a manger with the verse "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given... - Isaiah 9:6" I made this card last year but never got it loaded into my website. A few weeks ago I worked on getting my Christmas cards updated on my zizziecards site.



The 4 people I want to tag are Mike, Christie, Rebecca and McKenzie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...