Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Missions Monday

This year the Lord has really been working in me in regards to my prayer life. We are told to pray without ceasing and to give thanks in everything (I Thessalonians 5:17-18).
I admit I have not been as faithful in prayer as I should be.

To challenge me in my prayer life I have created Missions Monday. I am starting next Monday March 29th. Join me each Monday as I strife to support missions through prayer!

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

1 comment:

Lhoyt said...

Do you receive Adriana Camandona's prayer letter. She and her husband are missionaries sent out by the Argentine Brethren. They are planting a church in Curicó, Chile. The Lord is blessing greatly there. They happen to be about 100 miles from where the epicenter of the earthquakes was. Their people have been shaken up, but have suffered no injuries and very little property damage. This has opened the doors for witness, and has truly softened some hearts. Pray for Juan, Adriana and Jael. They have been faithful and the Lord is giving them victories.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...