Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random Dozen #8


1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? Never really gave it much thought... making a quick choice right now I would say even... An even number feels more complete or something... hard to explain but then I think about how 7 is such an important number in the Bible... so I don't know...
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? I don't know who Carly Simon is but I would give myself a 4
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered ~ well from those choices I guess proud fits me best
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? average
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? Being thrifty... because I enjoy it so much
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. Cold... Sunny... Unpredictable
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney (Smooth talk, flattery) when you hear it? very apt at detecting blarney
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? comparing myself to others I guess I would probably say below average
9. What is your favorite song this week? Rock of Ages
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? I pick up any amount... it all adds up in the end
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I admire God's beauty.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out. Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb...never heard of it and really I was born in South America but the site doesn't give me an option to select what the #1 song in South America was.

Join in on the Random Dozen fun with Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee.

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Enjoyed your answers! We had a smiliar thought on #10 - it's all about the grime!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

So enjoyed my first stop by your blog. This is my first Random Twelve and it is a lot of fun. Blessings to you!

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. Glad you joined in.


until next time... nel

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were born in South America!!! How cool is that?! I have so enjoyed reading your blog...I feel like I know you better than before! = )

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...