Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 12

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Another week closer to my vacation and I just can't wait. This week flew by for me...did it for you too?

Monday

I got a wonderful treat in the mail. I won 10 free coffee drinks from McDonalds just by leaving a comment over at I heart Publix. If you've never seen this site and you live near a Publix, you really need to check it out. It's an awesome site and it will help you save even more money while shopping.

Tuesday

These are the kiddos I help with once a week. They are an amazing bunch! In this picture they were practicing a song.

Wednesday

Mike bought this ice cream specifically for St. Patrick's day...next year I am going to work hard at coordinating our entire day and meals around a green color theme. Anyone have any suggestions? How did you celebrate St. Patty's day? Thursday

Mike is going to be heading to Colorado in a few weeks for training. While he is gone I am going to be taking everything out of my craft room and organizing everything and getting rid of whatever I can't fit find a home for. My craft room needs lots of work so I thought I better get a head start. I have way to many stamp sets so I posted some to sell on Split Coast Stampers. These packages are all ready to go to the post office. Friday

I've got the spring cleaning bug. I wish I would have taken before pictures of my laundry closet but I didn't even think about it. I am so pleased with the end result. Saturday

Mike is on call every other weekend. This was his off weekend and we didn't have anything planned. Mike grabbed our "Some Day" can and pulled out an idea. We have passed this flea market a few times but we were never able to stop, until now. It was fun walking around looking at all the different vendors. Lots of stuff up for sale but we walked away only buying two stickers for our truck window. We found a rooster and a hen sticker and Mike just had to have them :-)
Now I am heading on over to Sara's blog to read how everyone else's week went.

12 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

My mom used to make us green eggs and ham for St. Patrick's Day.

Great Week!
Blessing
R

The Bug said...

I bought Mayfield ice cream just yesterday! The birthday cake flavor - wow was it good! My dad died our scrambled eggs green one year - that did NOT go over very well. It was hard to convince us that they tasted the same :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for blogging over! Sounds like a great week! I have a St. Patty's day birthday boy at our house so it usually revolves around a bday party of some sort...although on my friend's blog she did an enire day of green with green pancakes, milk, OJ, scrambled eggs, pudding, whipped cream...baseically anything you can add green food coloring to! I am also going to try some rainbow cupcakes I saw on another blog that were oh so cute! Have super fun on your vaca...you will be leaving as we are getting out of school for the summer!

Kim said...

Just add green food coloring to everything :-)

Love the "some day" can idea!

Great job on the laundry area. Make sure to take before photos of the craft room so we can appreciate all your hard work!

EstarellasFamily said...

So jealous of your Monday!!! lol

Tori said...

Love you "some day" idea. Your laundry room looks great!! Sounds like the organizing bug has gotten a hold of you! :)
Have a super week!!

Darla said...

wow, your laundry room looks nice and neat! i need some of your energy over here!

Rebecca Jo said...

I wanna Publix next to me... ugh!!!

I love a Flea Market... never know what you'll find!

Do you know I've never tried mint ice cream... not sure I'd like it.. may have to at least try it.

The Davidson Den said...

Seems all the best flea markets are in buildings that look like that!! :)

Wow. Your laundry closet looks great! Wish you could come help me with mine...

And I have the same problem with my craft room. Ugh.

You know? I've always been a plain jane kind of ice cream girl. But all of a sudden, mint chocolate chip sounds pretty good. Look at you! You sold me on something without even trying!! Ha!

Linda said...

I tried Project 365 last year and just couldn't keep up with it. Enjoyed your pictures.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Maureen - I would totally send you some free coffee coupons but they are only good in GA... sorry!

RaD said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and commenting on my 365 post. Looks like your week was a busy one! I wish I had the Spring cleaning bug. Usually I take one look at my closets and storage areas and just wish it would all go away on its own!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...