Friday, March 12, 2010

Random Dozen #9

This week I am late in completing my Random Dozen but I thought better late than never in joining Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee ...so here goes.

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? I would say about 3 years old or so. I don't really own alot of shoes and I don't normally buy shoes. I get my shoes from my sister (Thanks Kathy!)

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? No Girl Scout cookies this year and come to think of it, I didn't buy any last year either... see how good I am :-)

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? I don't know and honestly I am not sure if I am coordinated enough to even learn how to ballroom dance.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? I think I was

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? well this is a touch question because I don't even know what movies were nominated for the Oscar's this year.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I try not to think to much about any medical procedure so I don't stress myself all out... I guess I would rather just have it done than watch someone else first.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Right now it is Saturday because that is really the one day Mike and I can spend the day together and go do whatever we feel like.

8. Do you miss anyone right now? My Mom... it is her birthday today and I wish I could have been there to make it an extra special day for her.

9. Do hospitals make you queasy? not really

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. I guess I would say Walmart because I can buy more of a variety of things

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? it depends on the product/item... some things the store brand works just as well but on other things the quality of store brand is just not the same.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? looking into someone's eyes when I am telling someone how I feel.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...