Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2009 Christmas Card

Not like waiting to the last minute on my own Christmas cards. I made my Mom and Dad's Christmas cards back in June...finished my sister's Christmas cards in October...so why did I wait so long to work on my own? I have no idea!

The plan is to get the cards out in the mail next week. Now, a week after my surgery I pull out the supplies and start working on something...it's plain, simple and too the point but one at a time it's getting done.

I am sorry to all the recipients that I couldn't make a more involved card but when you have to make close to 100 cards in such a short time frame, you do what you can do.

As I sit at the kitchen table stamping each card, I wonder if this would even be an approved activity by my doctor. Oh well, it's fun, it's accomplishing something and it's not too painful.

Go check out more DPP photos on View From The Prairie Box.

1 comment:

riTa Koch said...

Sometimes less is more.
They are beautiful!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...