Thursday, December 10, 2009

Raggedy Ann

I have always liked Raggedy Ann. When we had a larger house I had a entire room decorated with Raggedy Ann and Andy. This ornament is special not because it's Raggedy Ann but because a very special person in my life made it. My 5th grade teacher ~ Mrs Phylis Leppert. She is way more than just a teacher to me but that is how I first got to know her. She is a dear, sweet lady who God has blessed with an amazing gift of friendship. She is known to many as "Aunt Phylis" and she holds a very special place in my heart!

Go check out more DPP photos on View From The Prairie Box.

1 comment:

Lhoyt said...

You're right, Aunt Phylis is very special. I believe she was a great ally in the raising of all four of our children. I thank God for her.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...