Friday, December 4, 2009

Giving Thanks

I know Thanksgiving has past but I have so much to be thankful for I thought I would share my thankfulness with you!

  • I am thankful for God's grace. If it weren't for His grace I could be in a very different place in my life. He has shown me much grace!
  • I am thankful for a loving husband who is eager to take care of my every need especially right now that I am so restricted in what I can do because of my surgery. He is constantly checking up on me and making sure I don't need anything.
  • I am thankful for a warm home, a hot shower and a comfortable bed!
  • I am thankful that I can get up and walk around, even though I am not suppose to overdue it, I am suppose to walk around to keep my circulation going.
  • I am thankful for an excellent doctor and very kind and gentle nurses. They were all so nice to me!
  • I am thankful for friends and family who have prayed for me and have checked in on us and have offered to help in any way they can.

Thank you Lord for blessing us exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...