Monday, December 28, 2009

Project 365 ~ Week 52

I am so thankful Mike planned for us to come to SC to spend 2 weeks with my family. The timing was perfect because it allowed me to be here for my Dad's procedures at the hospital. I was able to help Mom pass the time at the hospital while we waited for the results to the procedures. Praise the Lord everything looked good!Of course when we all get together, one thing we always do is play Hand and Foot. Rachel is watching intently as we play and soon she will learn everyone's techniques and be able to beat us all.We got a surprise Christmas Eve... my Aunt Judy came to spend some time with us... it was such a wonderful surprise. She brings such joy to the family and we all love her so much! Christmas Eve special drink was this ice cream float that was rather unique. You can read more about that on my Christmas Eve & Day blog post.
I just had to share this picture with y'all...Rachel is just growing up so fast, it is amazing how much she has changed even since Thanksgiving.
Mom just works, and works, and works some more... she just doesn't know when to slow down.
Check out Sara's blog to see how others celebrated Christmas!

2 comments:

sara said...

so glad you had a great christmas. I had big plans of learning Hand and Foot, but never found time to do it...I will soon!

love the picture of your mom asleep!

riTa Koch said...

Love the picture of Rachel w/ Aunt J!
And can certainly relate to Mom!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...